No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 2, 2008
I just wanna shout it out in my blog!!!

I am feeling so stress, so scared so worried!!

I am so sick and tired of life sometimes. Why does life have to be fill with so many worries!! I am really tired, too tired to think. I need a rest, a rest from this world!

Sometimes i wonder whether its just that i am sensitive or there is really some changes occuring, i just dun feel right.Are you still the old you? Are you still the one? Reassure me please, i need some assurance!!

Sleepless night~ Feeling so terrible, this morning nearly got bang by car cuz i forgotten that its a road (i dunno how i can manage to forget), then the car horn at me so LOUDLY.

Maybe i need some sleeping pills to sleep, maybe i need to go for drinks, maybe i just need to let my hair down~

P.S: i dunno what i am writing nor what i am thinking, i am just mentally drained.


Michelle blogged @ 12:03 AM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H