Less than 20 hours and i will get to see my dearest BIBI!!!
It has been 129 hours that we haven see each other (i know i am crazy but really miss him like mad sia)
I just hope to fall asleep faster and don't wake up so early so i do not need to wait impatiently for his return.I am so so so looking forward to tomorrow!!! I gotta hug him till he become roti prata lo =x LOL!!Lalalala~
Forget to mention that we went to visit Wenhao on Wed along with Maine, Huizhen and Zhiwei. He is so much himself now but maybe gotta improve on his EQ like the way he talk and act. He is like a kid now but really alot of improvment since last time le. He make me laugh like mad with all his actions lo...Jiayou Wenhao!! We know you can do it!!
Michelle blogged @ 10:59 PM