I am so sad cause i think i can seldom blog nowadays because my company blocked blogger.com!!! Dun even have to think about msn~Anyway not really my company's idea but we ask the IT from our main company over to fix our network problem and they change all our com to their server..erm i mean their strict server!! And the STUPIDEST THING is I CANT EVEN OPEN A EXCEL FILE THRU MY YAHOO MAIL which is also my company mail..I cant log in to Employment Pass OnLine! How lame is that!! Have been trying to get the IT personnel but i think they dun want pick up my call lor!!WTH!!
Now can only use internet at my baby's house!! Sian ah!
Work have been damn crazy nowadays...its always full of work!!!On the other side i feel very satisfied because i dun feel so aimless like last time. I hope my sms to my boss today would bring good news to me. *cross my finger*
Suddenly i dun wan my taiwan trip to come so fast cause i dun wan it to end so fast!! I rather hold on to the happiness in waiting for it to come!!
Chinese new year coming and i just got myself a dress.
Tomorrow got orientation at SIM but i doubt i will be going~ My course starting soon but seriously i got no idea when it gonna start >.< I need to be independent!!!
Shall end now, gonna go look for more information on my Taiwan trip!!
Loves you guys!! muacks!!
Michelle blogged @ 10:43 PM