I think i lost my blogging bugs...in the office when i dun have access to blogger, i always thought of blogging but now at Baby's house where i have access, i dunno what to blog!!!!
Just went out with Eve cousin to orchard for a walk..We just shop around from 6.30pm till 7.30pm, short huh? Cause she wanna go back to Feli's house, think Feli met with some problems. I brought a shoe and also went to put hair extension, just a strand of pink hair for the festive season.
Cracking my head on how to apply for my leave..anyway i already brought the flight tickets, so no matter what, i'll have to go~
Forget to mention about my 1st day of school yesterday...just two words: BORED & TIRING!! The class size was about 40+, varying from 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year students. Most of the ppl are just taking this HRM module as one of their elective. Mostly are young adults but there was some older ones as well. Lecturer was a HR professional from one of the well-known company, but somehow i find the lecture not very useful. Btw, attendance is not compulsory for all the modules. I took a total of 3 hr to go school and come home. Reach home only at 11.30pm, and Mummy cook maggi mee for me. I was feeling so giddy and tired, for wearing the glasses too long.
I've finally found a clique in my company ever since Siew hua and Jo left, she is the new secretary!! I think we hit it off quite well..at least now i wont be so bored at work but wont be very long, since she is only sitting with me temporary till her new com is here, then she will move to the 1st level. Nevertheless at least there is someone to acc and talk to me during free times.
Chinese New Year is coming soon!! Tomorrow doing pedicure with Mummy at Yishun 200+. Guess what?? My appointment is at 10pm!!! That means by the time Mummy and me finish doing will be 12midnight le..Her appointment so full sia!!!
I cant wait for the long holiday to come!! One more day of work and holidays is here!!!Yuppie!
Ops didnt post about Baby's birthday on 19 Jan!! I secretly order a sushi cake. After work we went over to Bugis to wait for his sis then off to their house. Dinner was in the house this time. I prefer to have it in the house, feel so much of warmth and kinship!! The siblings brought crab, and Baby's mum cooked some home-dish. It was such a splendid dinner! Xiuzhen mei then secretly light up the cake and bring it out..Baby was kinda touched i think =x The cake was awesome..though the taste wasnt fantastic but i really love the appearance, Baby's favourite salmon =x
Isnt the cake so nice? Lots of "sashimi", Baby's love
Baby with his "sashimi" cake
Baby with his bro, Weiliang and his gf, Carmen
Baby with his dearest sister, Xiuzhen
Baby with his Mum and Weiliang
Baby and Me
Baby with his family (*his dad missing cause he left for work)
Baby with his family and me
His Mum with the 2 couples
Happy birthday Weiwen!!

Baby laughing so happily

Baby's face was creamed by Xiulian

Baby wiping his face

Baby, me and Xiuzhen take 1

Baby, me and Xiuzhen take 2
Dearest Baby!! Happy 27th Birthday!! I love you!!!Labels: Baby's Birthday
Michelle blogged @ 1:33 AM