No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I am just back from XXYZ gathering. As usual, Lui didnt attend our gathering.
We went for dinner at the authentic Korean restaurant at Chinatown. Although the gathering was short, but it brought back alot of warm and memories. I love my XXYZ girls. There is always so much laughter, so much to gossip and update each other about. I hope we can meet up soon.

Its been so long since i last met Jamie. I hope we wont lost touch on each other. We must really meet up a bit more even just for chit chat session or dinner!!

I really really hope our plans on XXYZ trip will happen next year!! All XXYZ please keep that in mind!!!


Michelle blogged @ 11:31 PM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H