No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009
First thing first, bro are still behaving very well. BRAVO!! I hope he really change for good this time.

Booked my batam tickets with Bro, Mum and Baby. It gonna be a short retreat for us to relax. I have also booked the massage session. I am simply looking forward to the massage!!! I am so gonna have A&W at Batam!! Yummy!!!

Have been long since i met up my 2 sisters, mainly becuz Maine is very busy juggling with her work and study. I hope we can meet up soon!! It gotta be a long catch up! Ling's big day is less than 2 month away!!

Hopefully XXYZ gathering will also be up once Jamie gets her salary!! I have yet to pass them the present!!


Does the problem lies in me putting in too much effort or you putting in too little. Its always about me suggesting this or planning that. Sometimes, i look back and question myself why am i doing so much when I couldnt even feel your enthusiasm/appreciation. I wish i could just sit back, relax and wait for miracles to happen.

I am the director, producer, scriptwriter and actress of OUR show.

Labels:



Michelle blogged @ 10:54 PM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H