This few days i am kinda happy, cuz my Bro is behaving well!! Really glad on this.
Weekend went to watch 17 again with Bro and Bf. We watch midnight show at Causeway Point. OMG~ Zac Efron is so handsome!! I totally agree with Jamie that his eyes is so attractive!! Sunday went to City hall for a walk and wait for Bro to off work. Afterwhich, we head over to a pub near Sembaang park as Baby wanna watch soccer. Actually wanna left when we finish one jug of beer, but in the end, some uncle over there treated us with more drink. We only left for home at around 2am. Damn tired!!
I am here blogging while baby is still working hard. Planning to head to Batam during the long weekend for a short getaway with Baby, Mum and Bro. Just finish helping Bro with the passport online application.
P.S I need to start mugging!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle blogged @ 9:43 PM