No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Quarrel with Baby on Friday. Its funny how we always patch up things, the usual way. I hope you can cumb your temper. Told Baby about the story i read with regards to the hurt you induce, everytime you show your temper, hope he will think and do something about it. As mentioned, i do not want the day where my hearts is punched with holes.

Baby and me is damn broke this month!!! I wanna go sentosa next month after my pay. Hai, pay gonna get delayed this month again. Baby's company is so unreasonable, forbiding them to talk to their rival company, where most of them is their ex-colleague. I think thats a bit too overboard. Baby going for reservist soon.

Jo is leaving us soon, all thanks to some stupid company and stupid people. Yulin and me will have to rely on one another, and soon i will be alone again once she goes onsite.

My dearest sisters, Ling is having her chinese customary tomorrow. Tonight me ad maine will stay over at her house. I am so excited for her!! I know Weeyen and her will have a very blessful marriage, really glad for her. So its left with me and maine!! Love my sister!!!

P.S I miss my Brother!!


Michelle blogged @ 12:16 PM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H