No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
School started yesterday. Dragging my heavy feet, I left my office at 5.30pm. I have officially became a muddlehead. It has been ample times (though not much but at least 5 times) since I attended lecture at Blk 50, but I never failed to get lost on my way. Frankly, I am amazed by my own stupidity. My first class this semester is about technology, suprisingly the Lecturer is a pretty and young lady who holds a PHD. Class ends at around 10.15pm. I am the first few to leave the lecture, but ended up bumping with people who left later than me. You'll definately guess it, I got lost again. Called Baby and tell him about it, he ask me to take picture of the path next time..I am seriously frustrated with myself. Mummy called me while I was waiting for train, and anxiously ask me where am I, I told her I was in the train. She said I gave her a shocked because she thought I was at home, when i already told her I was in school less than 20 mins ago. Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Baby is currently having his reservist till 25 Jul (Mon to Sat). I am kind of excited about us not seeing each other for 6 days, not that i don't miss him, but i look forward to the "adsence make our heart fonder" feeling. Hmm...It doesnt seems to sound right..But Baby I do miss you so much! My heart felt so painful because Baby was "bullied". Hope it will goes the way Baby wants.

Brother called and mentioned that he will be booking out this Friday, going back on Sat Morning, booking out on Sunday Morning again and finally booking in on Sunday night. That's the punishment for losing his army pass. On the other hand, grats my Bro on passing his IPPT.

PS: 4 more days


Michelle blogged @ 11:05 PM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H