Been so long since I last posted, because my exam just ended today!!!
Finally don't have to face my notes and book, and feel guilty when I am not studying.
Shall enjoy my "holiday" before the next semester start, not worrying about my result for now.
Actually was secretly planning to buy Omnia 2 for Baby on our 2nd Anniversary, but instead brought it for him last saturday. We were meeting Jamie and Des last sat for movie at PS, then we saw a roadshow selling Omnia 2. Instead of $248, we just have to pay $168 so I brought the phone immediately for Baby. Though it wasn't a surprise for Baby, but can see that he feels very happy as well.
This whole period didnt really went out except for the movie outing last saturday. The movie - 2012 was a long one, around 2.5hrs, but all was worth it, the show was fantastic!
So many thing to look forward to now:
20 days to our 2nd Anniversary
37 days to my birthday/Xmas
44 days to 2010
78 days to Bangkok trip
Michelle blogged @ 6:42 PM