No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009 is coming to an end in just a few hour time. It's scary how fast a year can passed. I shall take some time to thank all the wonderful people around me in 2009.

1. My immediate Family

People say blood is thicker than water, I couldn't agree more on this. I thank my family for being there for me without fail. Dear Daddy and Mummy, though sometimes I talk back or argue with you, but I love you deeply in my heart. Brother got enlisted and a lot of changes can be seen. Though he is still as lazy, but he has better control on his temper, able to take people's advices and most importantly he tends to think for the family now. I hope this changes is permanent, and he will succeed in whatever he wants to achieve. I also hope for him to be more serious in his relationship, to be happy always with Jaslin! In the new year, I pray for my family to stay healthy, cheerful and smoothsailing in whatever we do. I LOVE YOU - DADDY, MUMMY & BRO.

2. My one and only Boy

Baby, it's another year with you!! You should have enough of me saying thanks in every special occasion, but still I need to thank you for your TLC(Tender, Loving, Care). Baby proposed to me on 8 Dec 2009, our 2nd anniversary. I was so touched when he kneeled before me, tears of joy just kept flowing. I even felt heartpain for him, that he lowered his pride just for me. Baby, I know how much you have change for me, though I may not have told you so, but I sincerely appreciate all the things that you have done. Thank you for putting in your ulmost effort to make me feel loved. We finally gotten a good queue number for new flats recently. Hand in hand, we shall start our preparation to embark on the next journey of our life in the new year.

3. Granny, Aunties and Uncle

I pray that my Granny, Uncles and Aunties will have a good health. Hope that they can succeed in whatever they do, and stay happy always.

4. Cousins
No matter how seldom or how far away we are, our love and care for one another will never fade. Wishing all my cousin a happy 2010! For those who are studying, hope you will obtain good result. For those who is working, all the best in your job. Forget about the unhappy events in 2009, and embraces the new 2010!!

5. 7some
This is a newly created "family" this year. Why I called them family? Because the 7 of us share so much joy, happiness and sorrow this year. We travel to different places from Singapore to Malaysia, celebrating each and every birthday together. Instead of friends or colleagues, they have taken the role as my brothers and sisters. I really hope our bond will remain strong, and we will have endless outings together. Dear 7some, thank you for all the wonderful memories in 2009!! Dun forget our outing to dig our "treasure"!!

6. Sisters
Ling just go through her chinese customery in June and is currently 6 months pregnant!! Maine is in the midst of preparing for her wedding after Crab proposed to her, they have booked their wedding banquet and bridal package. Congrats to both my sister. Though we seldom met up this year,as we are all occupied by our stuff, but I am sure our hearts are always there for one another. Wish that Ling will give birth to a chubby and healthy baby, and Maine will achieve all her goals.
AND

a special thanks to Emily, all my ex-manfield clique - Luma, Anna, Peiyan, Kelvin, Kevin, Caihong, Xiaohei, Eric the cat, Kelvin flindstone, Keline Ke Ke, Knight Di, Mist Mei, Xiao Xiao Mei and any other who I have miss out for all your love and concern.

I hereby wishes all my friends and families a happy happy 2010!!!


Michelle blogged @ 3:08 PM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H