No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732581149652990696?origin\x3dhttp://oxiaoshaguao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 25, 2010
I broke down in office today for the 1st time. I was feeling very low with my sickness not recovered and having my menses make my emotion further unstable. To make it worse, my colleague show me attitude and everyone chase me for their stuff. I tried to control my tears, but it just flow non-stop, to a point i even felt breathless. Cao Yan was consoling me throughout, she even close the door and bring me warm water. My mood was at the lowest point. I knew I wouldnt be able to stop my tears if i continue staying, so I told my boss that i will go see a doctor later and went home. Thank you Bro,Mummy and Baby for so worrying about me.

I really dont understand why people has to be so nasty. Just because you are feeling down, doesnt give you the right to show your temper to me. Do you know that I wasnt feeling good as well? Why call to ask me for pay when my manager already send out email that it will be credited is on Tuesday. Why listen to the rumour and start questioning me? Why is my workload so heavy, and my manager can't even help me cause she dont even know how to deal with my work? I cant't even seek help from anyone, my work is purely my work, no one there to assist even when i am not around. I am not gonna be soft-hearted anymore, no more HELP from me. Why do I have to help all of you, when most of you dun even think about my feeling? I need to face the reality and be more hard-hearted to those evil people.

P.S I just hope to get out of that place.


Michelle blogged @ 11:25 AM



Blogger♥
♥Michelle
♥24
♥Attached
♥HR Assistant
♥Singapore

My Love♥

Wishes Upon a Star♥
Get Driving license♥
Be with him♥
Go for holiday♥
A more obedient bro♥
Happy family always♥
Granny's to stay healthier♥

Connections♥
♥Ke Ke
♥Cousin Fion
♥Cousin Jiayun
♥Cousin Kewei
♥Cousin Nong
♥Xiuzhen Mei
♥Mist Mei
♥Xiao Xiao Mei
♥Jinsheng Daddy
♥Jamie
♥Yee Yee
♥Limei

Highlights♥
Proposal
My birthday
Baby's Birthday
Weddings
Surprises
Mthniversary
Our Love Nest
Holiday with Baby
Family
7some Outings

Memories♥
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music♥

M
I
C
H