First of all Happy CNY to all.
I will make this blog short since I does not really have the mood to blog.
CNY Eve - Reunion at Granny's place with Mum, Dad, Bro, Small Uncle, Big Uncle and wife, Small Aunt and Hub, Fion and Bryan. After dinner, went to Bishan with Mum, Bro, Small Aunt and Hub, Big Uncle, Big and Hub, Ting, Qing, Kewei, Nong, Jiayun, Fion and Bryan. 2 towers of beer, spent our CNY countdown there.
CNY Chu Yi - 1st to Serangoon's Granny house, then Dad sent me to Baby's Granny house despite the fact that he was super tired.
LOVESBaby played Mahjong through out and I sat there doing nothing, occasionally seeing him play. Something happen and I dun wish to talk about it anymore. Head over to Granny's house when my mood changes for the better. As usual, the gambling session starts. Head over to Bar One (small uncle working there) at around 11pm. Have loads of fun there...playing, singing, drinking and chatting!!
LOVES my cousins madly!!P.S Moodless
Labels: Family
Michelle blogged @ 6:36 PM