Saturday 30 Jan 2010Meet up with Jo and Yulin around 6pm for dinner at an Authentic Korean Restaurant name Hansang which was situated at Novena Square. The food there was quite delicious but expensive. Yulin and me was complaining about our work almost for the whole session, poor Jo gotta listen to all our complaints. Departed with them at around 10pm, before meeting Baby who is waiting for me at Novena. I was looking for POSB deposit machine, so Baby asked an Auntie who is working at Old Chang Kee, she told us that there is one at Square 2. We took some time before finding the bank, but to our surprise it was really the branch itself and of course at the timing, it was already closed. We took bus to Chinatown and spent some time looking for Le Bar 2.
It was drinking time for Baby while I sat there with him. The birthday boy - Beng got drunk at around 1+am. Baby and Weiming has to carry him to his gf's car.
The pub closes at 2am, so we also left the place. As some of them was still "thirsty", we (Yongkuang, Beng's cousin, Wilson, Weiming, Loy, Baby and me) head over to NaNa after eating. NaNa was actually a Thai pub, it was my first time visiting a Thai pub. I don't really like the place, as there were alot of young kids and it was too noisy. The guy there seems obsessed with the Thai girls. Baby saw a oouple of his friends there and end up drinking and drinking. The last time he came back, he was talking non-stop - a sympstom of being drunk, he kept telling me that the reason he don't like to "chiong" is because he will saw alot of friend. I was laughing yet irritated when he kept repeating the same thing. Then the next moment he insisted he want to go home while pulling me outside, so I called Weiming to inform him that we will be leaving first. Baby was damn high. The most scary thing came after we board the cab. Baby tried to open the car door (while it was moving), when he wanted to vomit, luckily the driver shouted in time and I managed to stop him. I pass him a plastic bag to vomit. After he vomitted, he wanna opened the door again to throw it out, of course I stopped him in time, and this time I locked the door. Baby vomitted when he reached home, luckily it was in the toilet. I took a hard time helping him to clean up, before he knocked out.
Sunday 31 Jan 2010I went for car lesson in the afternoon. Baby called his instructor to cancel his lesson as he was having hangover. I brought lunch back after my lesson. We left his house at 5+pm to meet Mummy, 3rd Aunt and Granny at Bishan. Yong Kwang meet us to pass us money for the drinks yesterday. We shop around Bishan till around 9pm, send Granny back and took cab home.
P.S Finally got my UOB Women's cardOne more day to BKK
Michelle blogged @ 9:44 PM